Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mmmm Coffee

I don't know about any of you, but right now a grande, decaf, non-fat, Cinnamon Dolce latte sounds superb. Which means, I might be walking the short trip across campus to get me one. My mornings have been starting very early with us being short handed and me needing to get things caught up around the office. Very early...like dragging my ass by the end of the day and longing for my bed at 7pm. Last night was great. Eli was actually ready for bed early too which meant both of us being in bed at 8:30. You can't beat that! And I slept so good! I am enjoying sleeping with the window open so that I feel the cool air on my face while being snuggled up nice and cozy in the covers with Eli. I enjoy it so much, I hate getting out of bed in the morning! But I do and then I long for a nice hot cup of coffee such as the one mentioned above.

Today, I am looking forward to after work...going and picking up the little ones from daycare and showering them with love and affection. Not seeing them for five days is tough and only having them for a few short hours tonight seems so unfair. We will however make the most of it like we always do. I do enjoy so much our family nights. I am looking forward to our weekend with them as well. We will be taking them on the last camping trip of the year and so far from the plans, it should be nothing short than fantastic. I can't wait.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Mmmmm coffee!!! I usually get iced coffee every morning. LOVE it!

Starbucks..I normally get a java chip light frappuchino. Those are yummy. I don't do it too frequently because they are a few dollars shy of a million dollars! LOL!

Have a great day!!! Enjoy family night!

Stefanie said...

I love Cinnamon Dolce Lattes!

Just Jiff said...

Never had that coffee, but it sounds good. Might have to try it,but with the caffeine. :)

Sarah Lynn said...

Venti Non Fat White Chocolate Mocha! Yummy! Yay for Coffee! I've never tried the cinnamon dolce latte. And yay for early bedtime and snuggling under the covers! Just less than 2 weeks til I get to do that with my man again.

kat said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes girl. Much appreciated.

I love me some coffee in the morning. Without it I am not functioning. There is a reason why I like the motto "I drink coffee so I can do dumb things faster". LOL

Have a wonderful Wednesday :)