Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Could It Be!!!!!!!!?????????!!

That I feel my little peanut moving inside me??? That I have actually felt it for a few days now, but wasn't really sure. Only this morning when I wasn't doing anything else but sitting here at my desk and it made me draw in a long breath did I stop to think, "Wow, that is my baby moving!" I made my boss come into my office to validate it. She asked me what I was feeling and I told her, "It is like a fluttering. I thought it was my heart beating in my stomach at first, but it isn't!"

It was the most wonderful, incredible feeling I have ever had. It only makes me want to feel it more and more. And be that much more excited for the feelings to come with the bigger my little one gets. What a memorable day today is. Eli is excited too. I can't wait til the baby starts moving to where he is able to feel it too...and the kids! I can just imagine their faces and the excitement they will have!

Ah, I am one happy momma right now.

13 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Very exciting times!!!!

Katie Marie said...

Yea!!

Megan said...

Awww, so exciting!!!

Jodi said...

Very happy for you !! :)

Coffee Slut said...

Awesome! I remember thinking it felt like a feather duster swirling around.

Megan said...

YAY! It only gets better and better. I am so excited for you!

Jayla'sMommy said...

Could very well be :)) Especially because you are so skinny too! I felt Jayla really early too.
Yay for those first baby kicks when they're all cute and fluttery before they get strong and kick you in the bladder ;))
So happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is sooooo excting! I remember that fluttering feeling- it's awesome!

Mimi Lenox said...

I remember how awesome that was. Enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it....

I came with an invitation.

You are cordially invited to participate in BlogBlast For Peace.
One voice. One subject. One day.
All it takes is one post.
BlogBlast For Peace

Won’t you join us?
Hope to see you there!

angie said...

What a wonderful feeling that must be! I can't imagine!! After all these preggo stories and then Chrissy having the baby I seriously can't wait to do this whole becoming a mom thing ;)

Just Jiff said...

Awww!!! It gets better!! You will feel KICKS... and if your little one is anything like Bay, you'll have a soccer player in your tummy. :) It's the best feeling ever. It really made me feel that much more connected to her.

Danielle said...

my fav part of pregnancy! ENJOY!

Christy said...

So exciting! Congratulations!