Monday, September 8, 2008

The Boss is Back

After two long months, my boss has returned back to work. I cannot even begin to explain how very thankful I am for this. I don't know what it is, but this office doesn't run that smooth without her. Guess she does something right. Either that or she handles things that other people choose to ignore...but we won't get into that. She came in looking totally refreshed and bubbly as ever. I would hope I would look like that after being off that long too. Plus being home with a sweet baby all day has to help. Man-o-man is it nice having her back. We were able to chat and catch up and then her husband brought in the little tyke on the way to the doctor for his shots. I made sure to snap a picture before I disturbed his little slumber by pulling him out to snuggle up close and love on him!
He was only a few days old in this picture. And this was when I told my boss I was pregnant. Funny I found out I was pregnant right after she had him.
It will be so nice to have the office back to some sort of order and maybe people will just be more...normal! :) One could only hope. I know she is going to miss the little tiger, but we are sure thankful for her to be back.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah such a cute little baby.

Lainey-Paney said...

what a cutie!

angie said...

HE is so cute! I saw pictures from Justine...too cute!