Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lake Tahoe - Saturday 8-30-08

What an absolutely gorgeous day we spent at the lake on Saturday. We got up there early in the morning and ended up staying until 5:30. It didn't feel like we were there that long. I guess that is what happens when you are having a great time. It has been a long time since the girls and I were at Tahoe together and boy did we enjoy each other's company. We of course soaked up the company of Scott and Wendy and the kids played and played all day long!

Just the three of us!
My bestests!!! =) Love, love, love them!
The babies having a great time playing.
Look at Swae just cracking up. You could hear her laughter all day long. I loved it.


The little boys were mesmerized by the pump for quite some time.
Eli helping the little ones dig their hole. By the end of the day the thing was huge and there was a little stream made to fill it with water.
Seth and Connor.
Ah the monkey boy. It is so hard to get a normal smile out of him.
Little Connor. He doesn't like to smile for the camera either!
Seth, Kara, Tara, and Swae.
Sethie boy digging away.

I wish that we would have done this more over the summer. We know more for next time. Eli and I were talking with Scott and Wendy and we already have some plans in the making that will be fantastic. I am just so happy and thankful that I got to spend the time with the people that I love. The twins love being around the kids and enjoy playing with them so much. My sister was there too, but all the pictures of her and I are on Kara's camera, so I will have to get them and post them separately. All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better day. And we were all wiped out from such a long day of playing in the sun with our friends.

5 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

that looks like so much fun!

Nellie said...

I hate that summer is gone :(

Looks like you had a really fun time!

I don't know if I have your email so I'm just gonna leave mine here... nelliesnook@hotmail.com

Just Jiff said...

Looks like you had a great time. :)

angie said...

How fun!! I didn't go to Tahoe at all this summer :(

Mrs. F said...

Holy freaking crap. Look at her abs!

I missed you by a week. Bummer!