Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miss Frizzle

I have never, ever tried to replace the kids mother at all. And there has never been a time that I know of when they have said anything but good about their mother whom they love very much. As for me being her ex-friend. It is true. You might also recall that our friendship ended long before Eli and I started talking and got together and had nothing to do with Eli and I at all. Also, she hasn't won anything yet, so you must have your information wrong. That is what they are in the process of right now. In no way is Eli trying to keep the kids from their mother, but would like a fair amount of time with them and he has every right to that. He is a great father, not just some dead beat that could care less. What is going on is nothing personal toward the kids mother and has everything to do with the kids and their best interest.

Thank you though for stopping by. Check back tomorrow. I will be posting pictures of the great weekend we had with the kids. :)

3 comments:

Just Jiff said...

I went back and read that comment that you are posting about. She obviously has her own opinion and let her have it. She doesn't count and do NOT let her upset you. If I were you, I'd delete the comment and not post about her. Seriously. Anyone that knows you knows what's going on and that's all that matters.
And how those kids feel about their mother has NOTHING to do with you.

Katie Marie said...

Miss Frizzle?? Hmmmm.

How exactly does one "accidentally" win more custody of a child? It's not like playing the lottery.

Anonymous said...

I think when a couple separates and there are kids involved it is never easy. It would be nice if both parties can get to the point to do the best for the kids...no matter what. I hope that really happens for you/Eli, his kids, and their mom.

There is no reason why you all can't be part of these kids life. What kids couldn't use more love from all the adults in their life.