Monday, November 17, 2008

Swoon Worthy

**Warning...you might vomit a little**

That is my husband. He sometimes surprises me when he has a romantic moment. Therefore, I was utterly surprised when he showed up at home after work bearing red roses and a beautiful card. It was the perfect way to start the weekend. Lately, him and I have been so busy, that we needed that little something to just reconnect. This weekend, I fell in love with him all over again. Every touch, every everything gave me butterflies and I am left this morning wishing that we had just one more day together.

I had to work for a few hours on Saturday and when I made it home, I found that he had cleaned for me knowing that it was something I was stressing over. He did so many little things this weekend to let me know that he thinks of me and how much he loves me. I couldn't ask for anything or anyone better to share my life with.

Last night we went to bed and he snuggled up behind me and instantly put his hand protectively over my belly. And I melted. This man is one of a kind and I am so thankful for him every day. It is so nice to be with someone that is my best friend, that I enjoy being around and never tire of. Sure we have our little pissing matches, but at the end of the day, we still love each other and we are still happy and so very much in love.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like your hubby needs to give MY hubby some cleaning lessons!!

Mrs. F said...

Yup, you were right. I just threw up a little in my mouth.