Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I am not sure where the time has gone today, but I am blown away that it is already 1pm. I still have so much work that needs to be done. However, I wanted to post how precious the kiddos were on Halloween. I swear, that was the best Halloween ever. I had so much fun and watching them run from house to house and get so excited was better than getting candy myself! Plus I know I get to 'share' theirs! The plan was to trick-or-treat at Eli's parents so we took them up to my families earlier in the day.

Trying on their costumes to show my side of the family.
At my parents. They weren't even all done up yet and they were still cute!
All done up and ready to go. Swae was a gorgeous "princess" devil.
Seth was super proud of his costume and wouldn't stop showing off.
They were so excited to go get some CANDY!
He is a fierce pirate, watch out.
The cousins together.
Seth hammin' it up like always.
Swae out on her mission for the goods. Ugh, she is so freaking beautiful.
The man showing us all that he had scored so far. Cutest pirate of all time!
Like Swae said when we were in the car, definitely a Halloween to remember. Next year we will only have our little girl and she won't be old enough to go out trick-or-treating. I imagine it will be a much different experience.

2 comments:

Just Jiff said...

How old will your baby be at Halloween? You can always dress up the baby and go door to door. People LOVE to see babies! Bay is 7 months and we took her... people gave her Daddy candy...ahem. I mean, gave HER candy. heheheh.

Mrs. F said...

Oh they are so cute! I hope they got lots of loot?