Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Sweet Angel

I honestly can't believe I haven't gotten these up sooner. Just goes to show how insanely busy I have been. My goodness. What a bad mom I am. Although late, here they are. Keep in mind, she was sleeping after being super active all day up until my appointment and made it to where we couldn't get a good face shot of her. I do have high hopes that at the next one, we will get a better one.

Oh and we have decided on a name. We were actually decided on a girl name for quite some time. It was the boy name we weren't sure of until the night before the appointment.

Ladies and gentlemen...meet Skylar Marie Walker!!!!!!!!! *

She is beautiful already!!!


And this my friends she might kill me for later, but it shows her little girlie bits. They say the three lines is classic for female parts. I truthfully knew she was a girl the minute I saw her sweet face on the screen!
I'm thinking the last ultra sound will be in December. We are watching my placenta to see if it will move out of the way. I read about it last night and feel a ton more comfortable with the whole thing.
*Initially Eli and I were thinking of keeping with the "S" theme so the baby would be like Swae and Seth, but our boy name was actually a "T". It just so happened that out of all the girl names we both liked, Skylar won out and it happened to be an "S".

12 comments:

Jodi said...

Awwww! Skylar...I like it. Were you guys trying to keep with the "S" letter to keep with her brother & sister?

Just Jiff said...

I love the name!!

And she's gonna be gorgeous! She already is!

So@24 said...

Exciting stuff!

Jen said...

I like Skylar! My placenta was in the way too earlier in my pregnancy but it got out of the way in time for me to ... give birth. I hate saying "give birth" it's so weird.

Coffee Slut said...

Awwww ...she's so sweet! Love the name!

Jayla'sMommy said...

I really like the name Skylar :) And that way you even went with another S-name :)
Cute ultrasound pics! I remember seeing those famour 3 lines too and I got super excited as soon as I did ;)

kat said...

OMG Steph I am so excited. Seeing these puts things in perspective really.

Mrs. F said...

Look at your little nugget. She is so cute. Love the name, too!


PS My word verification is "DINGO". haha.

SimplyBillie said...

Congrats!!! I LOVE the name Skylar. That was one of our choices, should we ever have a girl.

Christy said...

AWWWWW! I love ultrasound pictures. So precious.

angie said...

I love her name! It's super cute! And the ultra sounds of the girl parts crack me up! My favorite is the little arrows they draw to point it all out haha! So happy for you guys!

Megan said...

So exciting!