Friday, November 21, 2008

In LOVE!

I can't get enough of this bedding. I just love it. I forgot I had taken pictures of it out on display in the store. I love the animals and can't stop looking at it. It is going to look so beautiful in her room. I mean, look how freaking cute the elephant and giraffe are! Just loving it!!!



I think that this will definitely go good with the crib that I pictured yesterday.
There are these really cute stuffed animals of the giraffe and elephant that match the bedding and I just found out that they are discontinuing them. I am heart broken. The Reno store doesn't have any more in stock. Tara had Kara look for them at one of the Vegas stores and the one Kara went to didn't have them either. So I just put a call in to the Reno store begging the to find them at another store and have them shipped here for me to purchase. I am seriously going to be so disappointed if we are unable to get them.
**UPDATE**
The Reno store called back. Even though they said they were out of stock and even though they are discontinued, there are some there waiting for pick up. Such relief!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried looking online?

Anonymous said...

or ebay?

kat said...

That bedding is cute now run and pick it up you lucky gal :)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is adorable. Abby's right, check ebay, it's where I got my daughter's goodies!

Cat said...

Love it!!!

HM said...

How cute is that! You make me want a little one :) Ha ha!

Nellie said...

super cute!

Rachel said...

Adorable!!