Thursday, November 20, 2008

Belly Shots - 23 weeks 5 days

My oh my is my daughter growing...along with my belly. It is so fun. It is nice finally feeling pregnant rather than just fat! I actually had a complete stranger mention how cute my pregnant belly was. It was awesome. People are touching me a lot more too. I don't mind it actually. The only thing that I have noticed that gets to me is when people linger for a long time. Then it gets to be a bit too much and I am ready to have my space back. But I know others are excited and want to feel and love on Sweet Skylar as well. I am trying to be laid back about everything and think that I am doing a good job. This picture definitely shows that the belly has GROWN!

There is a vein that runs down my side that creeps me out. I don't like it. I wish I had a tan coming into this! I guess it could be worse!

I didn't have time to take a full body shot of myself at home because I didn't want to be late. So I waited until I got to work and they just didn't turn out that well. You guys wanted to see ones with my face, so I am posting them anyway. Maybe later I can have Tara or Eli snap a better shot and maybe one of me facing the camera. We'll see. Yep, she is in there! :) I love it. She is still moving all around, being able to be felt by others and there are times when we are sitting on the couch that we are able to watch her move. It makes me smile just thinking about it and warms my heart. I have been tired lately, but I figure that is normal. I just need to get some rest and all will be fine. This weekend rest will hopefully happen in between the many fun things we have planned with the kiddos.

I go to the doctor next Wednesday. Thursday will be Thanksgiving, so I don't know if I will be able to post the belly shot. I was thinking of maybe doing it a day early instead?? I don't know, I will figure it out. Either that or a day late and then can fill in with anything new that the doctor had to say. Regardless, I will get one up next week for sure.

8 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Do it EARLY!!! I cannot go an entire week without an update!

And you are just too precious. I can't believe your pants still fit! But your belly is higher than your waistband, so you've got a little time. :)

Get used to the veins... your blood flow has increased so you'll see your veins become more prominent in weird places..mine were in my feet and my hands.

You are TOO CUTE!!!

Katie Marie said...

You might the cutest prego ever.

Oh the veins. Wait until your milk comes in and the blood starts pumping through your boobs. Those veins are creepy.

Coffee Slut said...

so freakin cute! every vein, every stretch mark ...soooooo worth it!

Jayla'sMommy said...

You looks so cute :)
And get ready for much more touching attempts and people asking you about the due date, sex and name of the baby.

Stephanie said...

I love your little baby bump! So cute. I seriously cannot wait until I'm pregnant one day.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Can I have your prego belly instead of my NON prego belly? It still looks cuter than mine! :D

Mrs. F said...

I never used to mind when people would touch my belly either. My sister-in-law (and I am sure she is not alone) used to flip out when anyone would touch her...

Jen said...

Wow! She is definitely growing! I looove preggo bellies!