Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can't Believe It

It is days like today when I realize that I am getting old and that my baby sister is growing up. She is no longer a baby and maturing into a young woman. This is her senior year in high school and today she will be getting her senior pictures. I can't believe that she is almost out of high school and will be embarking on her journey to college so soon. It blows my mind. I remember the 2 year old cutie with pig-tails following me everywhere and getting into everything. It is just insane how fast time flies.


She is such a beautiful girl with a huge heart. And today my day was made when she asked me if I could get away from work to go look at the proofs with her to help make the best selection. My heart was filled with joy and love. Being nine years apart is sometimes hard because we are in such different stages in our lives. But it definitely has its advantages. So today I will be blessed with having lunch with her and my mom and then will go help her make her decision on which pictures to get. I am truly honored to be a part of this with her and can't express enough how much it means that she wants me there. I love her so much and know that her pictures are going to turn out absolutely gorgeous!

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

what a beautiful gal!
:)

and what a great big sis SHE has
:)