Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Sleeping Babies

They were put in bed at 7:45 and snuggled by both their dad and I. Within minutes, they drifted off to sleep. I couldn't help but go grab my camera so that I could capture just what it is that I stare at, the faces that I rub and kiss, and snuggle.

Sweet baby girl snuggled up with her dog that grandma got her. She has a drawer full of pajamas and yet must wear her thermals to bed. At least we know she is warm! Ugh, kissing that cheek before bed is the greatest!
Here is the little man snuggled up with his Scoobie. What you can't see are the bear and spider that also sleep right next to him. So peaceful...
And after kissing them good night before crawling into bed last night, I slept so great. I did have to get up once to pee and I was so bummed. I thought for sure that it was like 3am and I would be having to get up soon. However, I looked at the clock and it was 11:52pm! I was stoked. I was sleeping so good and hard and that is exactly how the rest of my night was last night. Best night sleep in a while. I wish I could have more of them!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE GOOD SLEEP AND THOSE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE. WHAT A SWEET POST. JUST WAIT TILL YOU HOLD THAT BABY AND KISS HER TO SLEEP.

Christy said...

Awwww...those kiddos sure are cute!

Jodi said...

Soooo sweet & peaceful. Ahhh, to sleep like that.