Monday, November 3, 2008

Shocking...

So Saturday I got very frustrated. No matter what bra I put on, I looked like shit in my shirt. You see, my boobs have changed sizes and I have been so stubborn that I have not gone to get any new bra's. So I have been cramming my itty bitty's into my tiny bra. The tiny bra they were quite comfortable in...which is now too small and just doesn't cut it. I was pissed and told Eli that I needed to get new ones. His response was perfect, "Get whatever you need babe." Man I love him.

Off I went to Kohl's. I had some Christmas things to grab and they usually have a pretty good selection of bra's and very good prices. I found a rack that had bra's on sale for $10. Now that was my kind of deal. So I grabbed a 34-B and was off to the fitting room to make sure it was comfortable. I undressed my top area, put the bra on and about passed out. The B was too small still. How the hell had I been wearing the A all this time? Out I went to grab a C and was sure that it wasn't going to fit. Nope, fit like a glove. Perfectly. Tara tried telling me that is what I would be wearing, but I just didn't believe her. I mean, how could I? I barely fit into A's before this little girl started growing inside me!

I am still floored. When I got dressed this morning and put on the new bra, I was still shocked to see that it really did fit. And let me just tell you what a comfort it is to see that I don't look like a martian in my tops anymore.

5 comments:

Just Jiff said...

I will SO give you my boobs...cause I'm bigger than that and I HATE them.

Katie Marie said...

Welcome to Prego boobs.

I am a C all the time, when I was prego I was an H.

An H!

Know what H stands for? HOLY SHIT.

Dana said...

i hate new bra shopping.. i soo dread it.. I just got some new ones that I HOPE last for a while!!!

I'm new to your blog - I love it!! so cute!

Jayla'sMommy said...

Haha, my boobs were tiny before I got pregnant (A cup) too and then they got bigger as soon as I got pregnant and I wore a B cup in the first trimester and then a C cup in the second and third and then after she was born they got HUGE (thanks to BF'ing) and I had to go to a D-cup and that was almost too small at first.
Seriously, just wait until she's born and your milk comes in, I was shocked how HUGE my boobs were, it looked so weird...
I am still breastfeeding but now I am back to a C-cup. I really wonder how they will look once I am done breastfeeding... Probably back to being tiny LOL

Mrs. F said...

One of the perks of pregnancy. Big boobs. Enjoy them while they still stick out further than your tummy! (I am sure you do not have much longer...)