Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What the Heck?

Hopefully I didn't speak too soon. This morning was going great. I munched on some pretzels on the way to work and then ate some yogurt. Wasn't too long after the yogurt that I was sitting at my desk and a huge wave of nausea came over me and I knew I needed to get my ass down the hall to the bathroom. Sure enough, up came the yogurt. What the hell?? I have been feeling so great, no sickness and then that just randomly out of no where. I do hope that this isn't an all the time thing!

2 comments:

Jayla'sMommy said...

Awww, I am sorry... Morning sickness sucks :(
It's been a year since I had to deal with it but I still remember how bad it was...
I hope it was only a one time thing though. But if not, I had it badly until I was 22 weeks but then it went away, so it will go away sooner or later. I know hearing that does not help while you have to deal with it though.
What really helped me were PREGGIE DROPS from Babies'R'Us. I don't know why but they really really helped me. I always had tons of them in my purse wherever I went.

Jodi said...

Awww sorry you got sick :(
Maybe this was a one time thing.