Friday, August 22, 2008

My Favorite Boys

The weekend I did all my dress shopping, Swae and I spent a TON of time together, which left Seth and Eli to bond and have guy time. The actual day I bought my dress, Swae and I left the boys at home. We were gone longer than we expected. I thought it would be a quick process ,but when you have your mom, both aunts, and Shannon there...you have to try on the top three dresses each at least twice. And then there was all the time taken for the pictures...which are priceless. I don't want to post them and ruin them. You all get to wait until next year! There are pictures of Swae and I that literally bring tears to my eyes every single time I see them. I am just so happy that she was there with me...what an experience for her and I to share together.

Well, after our dress shopping we headed home. I had tried calling Eli and he didn't answer. The following pictures explain why.

My boys were sacked out! They had put on a movie to wait for Swae and I to get home and this is what happened. My heart melted when I walked in the door. Seth is definitely a daddy's boy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli and his "mini-me" :) AWWW how cute are they!

Shawna said...

These pictures are priceless. Patty's comment cracks me up, they do look A LOT alike huh?

Just Jiff said...

SO SWEET!! I have pics of Joe with Z like that...and Joe with Bayley. It just melts your heart, doesn't it? :)

Christy said...

So sweet.

misguidedmommy said...

those pictures are frigging priceless

Jodi said...

Totally adorable. They got matching hair cuts!