Saturday, August 16, 2008

Perfect Start to My Saturday

I'm not going to lie, last night was a splendid night. One filled with two kiddos running around laughing and playing, a family sit down dinner (which is pretty standard), more playing, and then some snuggle time before bed. Those kind of nights are the most special and beat any night out on the town by far.

Waking up this morning was great. I heard both of them stirring and got up. Swae was in the bathroom and Seth was just laying on his bed waking up. I walked in there and when he saw me, my whole day was made with the huge smile that crossed his face and having his arms reach up for me to grab him. Then his little arms wrapped around my neck. What a way to melt my heart first thing. The three of us snuggled for a good 45 minutes. I adore times like that, I really do.

Breakfast has been served, now it is more play time and then Swae gets to go to a birthday party. Plans for the day? Whatever comes up. All I know is it will be great because I will be surrounded by my family and around the people that I love.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Awww! Nothing beats a little kid hug. :)

Rachel said...

I love days like that. I live for days like that and then they make me survive the crappy ones. HUGS and how great. Yeah