Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Happy

I had a fabulous night last night. Lots of snuggles with the kiddos and Eli, then it was off with Tara to go pick up Kara from the airport. We played a trick on Kara saying I was home sick and she wouldn't be able to see me so when she went to get in the car she was super surprised because I was right there! It was awesome to see her. I can't believe it has been since the day after her wedding. Far too long in my book. She looks gorgeous still and has a nice glowing tan...welcome to living in Vegas and having friends with pools!!! The three of us then went and enjoyed and lovely dinner at Olive Garden for old times sake and just talked and enjoyed each other's company. It was so wonderful. Man, I miss her. Thank goodness I still have Tara around. :) They ordered some yummy drinks - Tara some yummy wine (jealous!!!!), Kara a pomegranate martini, and me a VIRGIN strawberry daiquiri.

Today Eli, the kids, my sister and I are off to the lake with our friends that has a little boy the same age as Seth and the twins will be meeting us up there. I couldn't be more happy or excited.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!!!!

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Happy Labor Day weekend!
Have fun!

Jodi said...

Hope you all had a great time!!