Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ooooohhhhh, Big Brother

Every week I get a little more hooked to Big Brother. I swear, the things that go on absolutely shock and amaze me. It is quite entertaining.

Right now I am most drawn to Dan getting away with all the stunts he is pulling. I have to give him a ton of credit because he really has been playing the game very strategic and staying below the radar. He has broken promises and mixed alliances and yet, everyone still trusts him. What is even more crazy to think is how that sort of thing can relate to real life!! And how people really can be vindictive and hurtful.

I am not super anxious to watch Thursday night's episode to see what happens. I think things will only get more interesting from here!

1 comment:

Megan said...

OK, what was the deal about Dan telling everybody to say each others name. Maybe I cannot stretch my pregnant mind around it but it seems to me like him doing that is just going to put a target on him. I agree with what Renny said...he is just trying to make them look bad..I am surprised she went for it. And I don't get how he justified putting Michelle up by saying Ollie lost the little game.....I was confused a lot!
Ollie will be out for Dan now though that is for sure.