Thursday, August 28, 2008

11 weeks 5 days

Checking in again with another picture. I filled my mom in on what I am doing with taking the weekly belly pics and she is excited and thinks it is a wonderful idea. I think it will be more fun when I actually look like I have something that I am taking a picture of! I am starting to be not as tired, which I am enjoying. However, if I don't go to bed at a decent hour, I am shot the next day. So, I have been trying to get to bed at a decent hour. I am still getting up at least once a night to pee, but I have no problem falling back to sleep after, so I can't really complain too much.

Still no sickness, which is absolutely wonderful and I am so thankful for. I was just talking to a guy at work who's wife is pregnant and just a week ahead of me. The poor girl has been so sick she has lost 12 pounds (he says she had weight to lose...but still!). I just couldn't imagine. I can tell that my body is changing, but it is nothing drastic by any means. To me, I think I look just bloated. You definitely can't tell that I am pregnant. It was funny, we were sitting at dinner last night (mom, sister, and me) and my mom, out of no where, started talking about how big my boobs are getting. Let me just tell you, my boobs are not BIG by any means. They are just a lot bigger than what they were...and that isn't saying much since they were non-existent before!

Just a couple more weeks until the next doctor appointment. I read yesterday that the baby should be about the size of a fig right now (1 1/2 inches). That is so incredible to even think about. It is even more insane to think that the baby is kicking, stretching, and moving all over and yet I can't feel the movement. Man, how I long to feel my little one move.

Alright, there is this weeks check-in. Enjoy the rest of your week all!

8 comments:

Katie Marie said...

Aaah, the midnight pee. I remember being 8-9 months along and waking up for the midnight pee. I would lay in bed contemplating what sounded worse. Getting out of bed or peeing myself. I'm not kidding. I am sure all the mama's out there can relate. And so will you in 6 months.

Just Jiff said...

Oh man. I peed ALL the time. And when it hits you, you HAVE to go. Right then. And yes, I relate to multi-tasking mama. I would contemplate only until I thought I'd wet myself...then I'd have to get momentum going to roll myself outta the bed. hehe.
If you don't already, get some pantyliners. You'll need them. Soon, a cough or sneeze will give you a surprise. heheheh. The joys of pregnancy.

Rachel said...

I was lucky that I was not sick as well. You look wonderful and I am so happy that you feel good.

Christy said...

You're looking super cute!

Dyan said...

YAY

Megan said...

Your almost done with your 1st trimester...YAY! Your 2nd trimester will probably be your best at least it was mine. So many exciting things happen during your 2nd trimester!! You will LOVE feeling your baby kick and move around. It is truly amazing! Best of luck in the upcoming days!

Stefanie said...

You are tiny! Can not wait to you a little belly.

Jodi said...

Awww Steph! Too sweet...soon there will be a belly there. Soon you will feel the movements. Yay!!