Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My goodness...

My boobs are driving me crazy today. Either a nipple is itching or the other one is itching. I feel like I am constantly fondling myself by trying to get it to stop or readjust my bra to see if that helps and nothing. It is still itching and driving me bonkers.

I can't tell you how many times I have found myself holding on of them and not even realizing! Could you imagine someone walking down the hall and looking in my office to see that!?! hahaha! My boss caught me trying to help the itch on my nipple earlier. Lucky it was her and she could totally relate.

It definitely is amusing just as much as it is driving me nuts!

8 comments:

kat said...

OMG Steph I can just picture you sitting there scratching your itch. LOL That must look hilarious to any outsider. Especially when you're doing it without even noticing.

Just Jiff said...

LOL. Your belly may start itching too. From growing. :)

Use lots of lotion and a cool mist humidifier at night. Worked for me.

Jayla'sMommy said...

Haha, yeah, the joys of your boobs getting ready to have a little human being suck of them LOL

Katie Marie said...

I held mine all the time, especially once my milk came in. I am sure that more than one person laughed at me while I was rubbing my boobs in the car on the way home from work.

Megan said...

Oh just wait till they are full of milk. It is crazy how they feel then..very sensationious (I know that is not a word, but yeah totally weird) =) I don't know if you are planning on breast feeding, but I have and it has worked great for us. When I left Braelyn for the 1st time for more than a few hours my boobs were rock hard. I kept telling Mike to feel them. =)

Alicia W. said...

What a funny first post for me to read on your blog. Just wanted to say hello!!

Hey, there yours - you can grope them as much as you want, lol.

Mrs. F said...

You are a freak!

I kid.

Get some of that nipple cream that is meant for breastfeeding mommies. The brand is on the tip of my tongue.

Oh hang on, I am going to go google it...BRB.

I'm back. It is called Lansinoh, and it works wonders. In the baby aisle.

Lotion would probably work fine, too. I think the Lansinoh is more for breast feeding, because it is safe for baby's ingestion.

Babble, babble, babble. I am done.

moo said...

I'm pretty sure that's your milk coming in, lol. My boobs itched like that too before a letdown (and they itch like crazy these days, too).

It'll be better after baby is here and can "help you out" with relieving that pressure!