Thursday, December 4, 2008

Last Sunday's Date

Before I even knew anything about the book Twilight and the ones after, Eli had gotten wind that there was a new vampire movie coming out. The man L-O-V-E-S vampire movies. We have to watch them all and most of them more than once. Next thing I knew, the book Twilight was the rave all over the blogging community. It was awesome to read how people felt about it and has made me want to read the book - something I haven't yet done.

After spending all of last weekend with my friends and Eli doing his own thing, he wanted us to do something Sunday afternoon. His suggestion was going to see the vampire movie and grab something to eat. I couldn't pass down hanging out with my husband, so I got all ready to go! There was a part of me that didn't want to see the movie without reading the book first, but then there was another part that was very much OK with it. And I am glad I went. The movie was awesome. Eli thoroughly enjoyed it and literally can't stop talking about it and says that we will be owning it. In fact, he wants to go see it again.

The movie was definitely great. It has made me excited to actually read the books and look forward to the next movie coming out. It is also nice knowing it is something that I can share with Eli who also wants to read the books.

3 comments:

kat said...

So cool. I got in on the hype too and ordered Twilight on Amazon for an amazing $4 :) So excited now.

Just Jiff said...

I have started the first book Twilight and so far I don't like it nearly as much as everyone else talks about. I won't go into what bothers me but Joe definitely wants to go see the movie and he is VERY much into vampires and werewolves. Well, movies anyway. He doesn't dress up or anything. lol.

Jodi said...

OFF TOPIC..since I didn't read the book or see the movie...

I am eagerly anticipating a belly shot. Last week was just a comparison one..LOL!