Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Giggle

It is simply wonderful when I can hear Swae in the other room who is watching a movie giggle over a funny part. It brings a smile to my face and warmth to my heart. Oh how I absolutely love that little girl.

Last night the sweet one did her cheer leading performance during a high school basketball game half time. It was by far the cutest thing Eli and I have ever seen. We were sure to video the whole thing so that we can have it forever. And while Eli was videoing, I was busy snapping up the pictures. She loved it. She now wants to cheer all the time.

Due to the cheer last night, the kids got to bed later than normal, so this morning I went to work late in order to let them sleep in a little. I don't like sending them to school and daycare tired.

Tonight, we have two little snuggle bugs and I love it!

1 comment:

Just Jiff said...

Nothing is sweeter than a child's laugh. :)