Friday, December 12, 2008

Gotta Love Date Night

While we are home fairly early, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Eli and went to the first place we ever went to eat tonight. It is this cute little sports bar. When we went there back in May of last year, it was for lunch rather than dinner. It brought back a wave of memories. While he remembers what I was wearing, I remember what the two of us had to eat. I remember being so nervous to even be around him or alone with him that I didn't think I would be able to eat so I opted for a ceasar salad. He had the same but with chicken. Isn't it funny the things the mind remembers???

After a yummy meal, we made our way to the theatre to watch Twilight for the second time. I am not going to lie, I am in love with the movie. I still haven't read the book and want to. The movie is just completely captivating. I honestly can't wait until the next one comes out...and hope that it is soon. Before the movie was even over, Eli leaned over and told me that we needed to watch it again on Sunday. He LOVES vampire movies.

If you haven't seen the movie, you should really check it out - even if you haven't read the book and don't intend to. It is excellent.

Now, it is time to put on the jammies, get ready for bed and get me in some snuggle time with my man.

3 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Awww. I remember mine and Joe's first time together, too.

Mrs. F said...

Aww. Sounds like a fun date night. I love going to the movies. Love it.

Stefanie said...

There you went! I was trying to find your old blog and was stumped! Thanks for leaving a comment with this blog, now I know where to go (although you probably said something in one of your posts but I had been slacking on reading :)