Thursday, December 18, 2008

2 Wonderful Months

I can't believe it has been two months since I married the man of my dreams. I look forward to many more months, many more years.

Without him, I would be lost. He really does complete me and is my other half. We definitely compliment each other and boy do we have fun together. I feel so lucky and blessed to have someone so wonderful in my life. I feel so lucky and blessed that he has become the person that he is today for me and our family. He is truly an amazing man and has one of the biggest hearts.

The love I have for him grows every day. Every day may not be perfect, but every day I am happy with the man that I will be spending the rest of my life with.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm very happy for you Steph!!! In just a few months you will have your baby girl too!!! Awwww!!

Just Jiff said...

Yay! Happy 2 months!

angie said...

Hee hee yesterday was our 2 month anniversary if you will also! I feel all dorky saying it's our anniversary, but oh well huh! We actually got our wedding video yesterday so we watched that...amazing how fast time flies by! Happy two months to you guys...even if I am way behind on reading your blog :)