Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Maybe

I started thinking about my attitude the past week and a half or so. I realize, I have had no ambition at work. I am getting annoyed at little things and feel like my days never end. I hate to complain and get so frustrated when things seem to drag on. I always used to think that the days could never drag on if you kept busy and always had something to do. HA! That was until last week and this week rolled on into my life. I have had my fair share of work to be done. Especially this week so far with our office being one person short. This week isn't as bad as last week, but still not great. I just don't get what the hell.

Then I came to a conclusion. I just need a break. I need a break from the office. I just need time away, more than just the weekend. And lucky for me, I get the break I so very much need this weekend...which could also be why this week isn't go by all that quick. I am so excited for my weekend. On Friday night I am going to the Rascal Flatts concert in Tahoe. It's going to be such a good time. I booked these tickets for myself on Valentine's day. No, I am not going to the concert alone. I will be going with Kara, her fiance Paul, my sister and my mom. It should be a good time. I am actually hoping to get my mom good and liquored up because she is a blast and starts to get all crazy. Her and I had a good time drunk in Cabo! I hope my friends get to see her in rare form! I was thinking about drinking that night, but then decided I will be the good one to make sure that we all make it back to Reno safe. We were going to stay up in Tahoe, but the rooms were too expensive and my friends and I are catching a plane early Saturday morning. So I will get us all home safe and be able to spend the rest of the night with Eli and then him and the kiddos will drop me at the airport in the morning. I am happy that I get to see them before I leave.

On Saturday will be going to Park City, Utah to plan my best friends wedding. I am so excited. It will be four days with just us girls. It is the first time that the three of us will have gone on a trip together. That is just insane to me. So I get two days off next week...very much needed. From what I hear, the three of us are going to have our own condo and there are so many things that we are going to be doing. It should be nothing short of a great time. We will definitely be getting a ton of pictures, so maybe, I will share them since I have never posted a picture on my blog.

4 comments:

Babba said...

I am so jealous. I want to go to Rascal Flats so bad!!!! Have fun.....

My comments should be working now. It wasn't on purpose but I fixed them.... I'm still trying to figure out blogland.....

Megan said...

I LOVE Rascal Flatts! My favorite band EVER. Kevin and I danced to "Bless the Broken Road" as our first dance at our wedding, and my Dad and I danced to "My Wish". How I love them! I've seen them twice in concert and am sooo bummed to miss them in Tahoe...but I'm going to see my friend's baby, Ashlyn, which is fun too! :) Be sure to post pics...it's true you've never posted one. Would be fun to see! Have a great time and come back relaxed and refreshed. :)

Lainey-Paney said...

I love Park City, Utah.

I loved being in Utah period.

...and I like Rascal Flatts.

angie said...

I know lots of people that are going to Rascal Flatts you are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to see pictures from Utah either...sounds like a great little girly get away that you have much needed!