Monday, August 20, 2007

Pictures from Rascal Flatts

Finally, I know. I am terrible with pictures. I always forget to take them and then don't usually do anything with them once I have them. Looking at all Megan's though really makes me want to do a better job!!!!



Here is my sister, Kara, and I hanging out before the concert!



Me and my best friend! Oh how much I love this girl.



Here is Kara and her fiance Paul. They are the ones getting married in Park City next summer.



My beautiful mom, sister, and me.



This is the firework show that started concert! It was amazing...the picture definitely doesn't do it justice.



This is the hot guitarist that shook hour hands!!!



Here is the lead singer.



Me and my little sister. She is so gorgeous and I could see getting all the guys attention this year in school.



Me and my mom! We look so much alike. I love her so much.



And last our group picture. Turned out pretty good since I tried kicking the guys ass that took it for talking to my sister!

3 comments:

angie said...

Your little sister looks sooooo familiar to me...hmm I wonder why? Looks like you guys had a blast at the concert though you were way close!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You and your sister are so adorable!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh....sweet, sweet Rascal Flatts. This just made my day! Oh how I love them! Looks like you guys had a blast - your family is adorable. Great pics!