Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What to Do

What do you do when you have something that you want to say someone, but you are unsure how to say it or even how to approach the situation? What do you do when you know that you are blatantly being lied to? I honestly think that lying is the worst thing in the entire world. I would so much rather be told the truth about something than be lied to. Maybe it is just me. I just don't understand people some times. It is so amazing that you can think that you have friends and you put trust in them and then all of a sudden you are let down because you realize there are so many people that are out for themselves. They don't care about you or anything that has to do with you. They care about them and saving face.

It is amazing to me the amount of people that go behind other people's backs. I have learned through the years that you can't trust everyone and sitting back you really see the types of games that get played. I am learning that there are people in my life, that act as though they care about me, my situation and all that is going on, but it is just that...an act. I am tired of adults playing the games of high school children. I am tired of people "acting" like a friend. Why go through the effort to act? Honestly, you could spend the energy on something else so much more satisfying in the long run.

This may make no sense, but it is just how I am feeling right now. Other than that, my life couldn't be better and I couldn't be happier. I am still planning on posting about my weekend a couple weeks ago. I have just been super crazy busy at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone has these "FRIENEMIES" in their life. It's good that you can identify who these people are. I keep my FRIENEMIES at arms length. Never expose to mucha bout yourself and faze them out of your life.

angie said...

This is exactly how I felt when Dave's sister totally lied to me...or hid stuff however you would like to look at it! I just weighed the consequences of telling her I read the email and knew or of saying nothing...obviously I chose that I could tell her and she could try to be mad at me because my anger would win!