Friday, August 24, 2007

My Love...

I don't know if I have said this before, but Eli hates pictures. Not just hates them, but really HATES them He will hide any time he sees a camera brought out. Its funny but at the same time a pain in that ass since I definitely want pictures of my boyfriend and I. We have gone rounds over this since day one. Well, finally at the family reunion he came to with me, he couldn't hide from the camera! It was great. There are pictures that were taken that I didn't even know were taken. And I am super pleased at how they turned out.


My love and I! =)

Looks like I was buttering him up for something!

Us drinking after dealing with my wacky family!

This is one I didn't know was taken, but thought it was good.


The day was a good one and I am so thankful that I finally have at least a couple pictures of him and I. Now y'all know what my man looks like...FINALLY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics :)
And I feel ya. My hubby HATES pics too and I love them so I always have to "force" him to take a pic with me ;)

angie said...

very cute pictures...looks like you were having a great time with him there! And I love the one where you have your head tilted and you look like you are saying but can I pleeeeasssssssseeeeee have it???

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute together!! Looks like a fun day.

Jen said...

Awww!! So CUTE! I have the same problem with getting Erick into pictures but it is more because he is always taking them than him not wanting to be IN them.. I am not a diligent photo taker at ALL.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. They really mean a lot to me :)