Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Spot Lighting

I have had people ask what that is. I tried to keep that part vague for the simple fact that I don't want there to be a huge debate or anyone to be sad or anything. Really, I was thinking about Shannon when I didn't elaborate. When I say that we went spot lighting, I mean that we went out rabbit hunting.

We both come from families that are big hunters. That is all I have known my entire life. Everyone in my family hunts. My sister drew her first dear tag this year and my cousin (yes, a girl) got her second. So this is just second nature. The reason we went Friday night is because there are some ranches that are over populated by rabbits and the ranchers are actually asking for help to get rid of them because now tons of coyotes are migrating their way which is no good for live stock and so on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! I was just curious. I thought it had something to do with the stars/sky! LOL!