Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Able to Breathe

I finally feel like I am catching up at work with the power outage, people being gone, this being a busy time with school about to start. The phone is constantly ringing and there are constantly people walking in and needing something. The good thing about this is that it makes time go by so fast. Unfortunately, me being so busy at work keeps me from actually posting and also from reading what is going on with everyone else! I still have to catch up from when I was in Park City AND write about my trip. I don't have the pictures yet, but I am sure I can write about it for now and then post pictures later. So tomorrow I will take some time to do that for sure...

The weekend we just had was super eventful. I don't know how things get so crazy and how there is always so much going on all at once. The boy and I went spot lighting on Friday night just the two of us. We seriously had the best time. We talked and laughed about things for hours. It is so nice to be with someone that you can spend hours upon hours with and never tire of them and actually want to spend more time. That is how it was. We left town around 5:30 and didn't go to sleep until 4:00am! It was one of the best nights I have had and one that I wouldn't mind repeating. We got up at 6:30am to drive back to town. I had a family reunion I needed to be at by 11. We didn't make it by 11, but that was because when we got into town, we made some breakfast and took some time getting ready. The best part about it is I didn't even have to ask Eli to go. He just came because he wanted to...like it was natural. It was cute. We spent hours with my family. I actually had family in town from Ireland. It was their first time EVER being in the States before. They danced, sang, drank...oh they were fun. Eli and I were tired from only getting a couple hours of sleep, so we left for a few hours to nap, but were able to make it back to the family gathering that moved from the park to my grandpa's house. It was such a long day, but so nice. I love my family. They are so much fun and Eli really fit in and got along well with everyone.

Sunday was a great day. We got to sleep in which felt so freaking good! It seems that we are always so much on the go, but oh the fun that we have. So Sunday we got up, got some stuff done around the house, went to lunch and then just cruised around doing whatever made us happy. Then we stopped to play some pool and have a couple drinks. Then home for dinner and a movie. Just a nice relaxing day that was very much needed. I swear him and I have more fun together. It is so nice how things have worked out. I am one lucky girl!

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

umm what is spot lighting? am i retarded

Anonymous said...

Yes please explain what is spot lighting? I'm glad not to be the only one who doesn't know. So glad you had such a nice weekend!