Tuesday, July 31, 2007

With the day coming to an end

I just have to say how I have been thinking almost all day about having a cocktail. In fact, I even asked my boss if we could leave early and go find happy hour some where rather be cooped up in our office. Oh how nice it would have been to be sipping on yummy alcoholic beverages all day rather than actually doing work.

Alas, the day is coming to an end and I can almost feel the yummy beverage going down my throat!

And no, I am not an alcoholic! I just appreciate alcohol at times. I do however have to wait to enjoy my beverage because Eli had the kids tonight, so we will be busy playing with them. Can't wait! =)

3 comments:

Babba said...

I know the feeling that you've had about today. It's been THE.LONGEST.DAY.EVER....... UGGHHHHH

Anywho. I wanted to stop by and let you know that I just posted a new blog and that I just now realized that you were commenting on my page.

I hope you have a good happy hour!

angie said...

I didn't read the whole post yet (because I am intoxicated!) but it said cocktail and I had like 3 shots and about 4 drinks for you!!!!

Jen said...

LOL I loooooove love LOVE Angie's drunken blog comments! Ahaha!