Friday, August 10, 2007

Goodness

I have been wanting to write about the concert and my weekend but have been so busy at work. Actually I didn't even come to work on Wednesday and took a sick day. Then yesterday I came to work, worked half a day and then half of campus lost power due to a transformer catching on fire. It was nuts! So we were sent home since we couldn't work (everything we do is on computers). Therefore, I couldn't even play with my blog and catch up on others. Oh well. So now it looks like I will have to wait until next week to update on everything. Maybe then I will be able to post some pictures as well. Right now, I am going to close up and go home for a fun filled weekend we have ahead of us.

1 comment:

angie said...

I know you are not complaining about being sent home from work haha...they better have at least paid you!