Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just Don't Get It

The last few days I haven't been feeling good. My throat has been hurting and I have been tired. Being the smart person I am, I have made sure to go to bed at a fairly decent time - 10pm. That would mean I would get at least 7 hours of sleep, give or take. That is pretty good. Not to mention, I have been sleeping so hard. I don't hear the alarm when it first goes on, fall back to sleep so hard that when Eli kisses me when he leaves, it scares the shit out of me. It is nuts. But I still wake up feeling all super tired. So tired, that I am dragging my ass. It is hard to get out of bed and I don't feel rested. I just don't get it. Last night I even fell asleep on the couch and that is very unlike me. Normally it is me that is dragging Eli to bed and last night he had to wake me up to get me to go to bed. I hope that I get some rest this weekend so that I don't feel like this next week.

Tonight's plan: to bed early!

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

am i losing my mind or did your blog used to be another color?

Anonymous said...

It must be somthing in the air. Because the last 3 nights I have been going to bed at 1030P because I am just sooooo tired. I started taking a multi vitamin, it's kinda helping. Feel better :)

Jen said...

I am also really tired. REALLY TIRED! And my parents are in town... and I am a HUGE party pooper! Just.. want.. SLEEP!