Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bowling

Sunday night was the first time in well over ten years that I have been bowling. I know, so not human huh? I actually can't even remember the last time that I went bowling before Sunday night. I just never really enjoyed it because I wasn't good and I hate doing things that I am not good at. Silly me. It was Eli's idea to go and I actually had a great time. I didn't bowl that great, but it was still a good time being with Eli. We had so much fun on Sunday night that we decided to go last night also. I did even better and I actually bowled over 100 on one game. Yep, actually hit 117. I about died with excitement. I even got a strike or two. It was great. It is nice being able to do that kind of thing with Eli. It seems that no matter what we do, we have a great time. We are thinking about bowling one night a week just to be doing something fun together. I am just hoping that the more I bowl, the better I get because I get super frustrated when I don't do well!

Oh yea, and now my forearm of my right arm is killing me! :( But I guess it's worth it to spend time like that with my man.

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

I have not been bowling....
gosh....
let's see....I went for this one sorority fundraiser thing while in college, but I didn't actually bowl.
So...then....I don't think I ever went in High School. It was probably in Middle School.

That's a looooooooooooong time ago!

glad you had fun!