Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Update

I thought I would share an update on how things are going around the office after I was talked to about the things that came out of my mouth (look at my Fuming post). To date, the girl that snitched on me still won't even look at me. Maybe it has something to do with me not going out of my way to say hi to her, but nonetheless. In fact, she has even gone as far as saying to something that I have been ignoring her. I guess she isn't that far out of line saying something like that. I have been keeping away from her for the simple fact that I want to rip into her for being so childish. She normally is in my office at least three times a day talking to Amanda and I and now she won't even come in here to talk to Amanda. Oh wait, I take that back. She did come in earlier this morning and was talking to Amanda about some shirt she is wearing and I didn't bother looking up from my computer. At this point, I really have nothing at all to say to her. I don't think that she is my friend like I did before last Thursday. I don't really want to talk to her and be all buddy-buddy with her. I just would rather keep away and keep things civil like that. I just feel that the entire situation was handled wrong on her part and I am just going to do my own thing.

I did hear however while I was gone the last two days that she was in her office talking to someone and shut her door. Hhhhmmmm, isn't that one of the things that she said she didn't like that I did because she felt that it was causing drama and gossiping? Exactly. But I wasn't here for it and was just told about it. And I, unlike her, wouldn't go and nark on her either. I just thought it was funny. Obviously in this case, what is good for the goose, isn't good for the gander.

Back to me being gone though, I was out of work since Friday. Friday happened because I somehow managed to sleep through my alarm and work up at 8:15am. Funny thing, I am supposed to be at work at 8:00am. Shit, my bad. I called and said I would be in, but not until around 10. I laid in my bed pondering why I should go to work and realized that after Thursday, I didn't really want to be there, so I called my boss and asked to just have the day off. I was fortunate for him to say yes. My three day weekend turned into an even longer weekend after I woke up on Sunday with a red right eye. I didn't think much of it because I had slept in my contacts a few nights and just thought it was irritated. So I just left out my contacts and thought it would get better. I woke up Monday morning with a very red eyeball. I figured it best to get it checked out because I know how contagious pink eye is. I called work, they told me to stay home until I see a doctor and figure out what is going on. Ok great. I am not awake and it is 6:30am. I didn't bother going back to bed. Instead, I watched some TV, talked to Shannon, emailed, myspaced. You know, fun stuff. Went the doctor right about noon and he told me I had a mild case of pink eye and I needed to stay out of work for 2-4 days. Well shit! What do you do with your time when everyone else you know is working? I spent Monday doing laundry and hanging out with my family. Yesterday, I slept in, watched some TV, talked to Shannon and finally found someone to have a drink with at 3pm! I was so excited. And then I spent the night just cleaning up and watching a movie solo and passing out. Not a very fun two days off work. But now, I am right back in the grind of it all.

No comments: