Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just thinking

I was sitting here this morning and was asked a question by one of my really good friends. The question was, "CAN YOU REALLY NOT THINK OF ANYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED WITH YOU TWO THAT WOULD CAUSE HER TO BE MAD?" This of course was along the lines of me and who I used to work with that turned me in. I took a while to answer her and really sat and pondered what the true answer was. I honestly couldn't come up with anything other than the comment I made to her about the filing. That and I guess writing about the situation and saying how I felt about it. Still, I don't see where that was so wrong either. It's not like I didn't know that I hadn't given her this website. So obviously I didn't have anything to hide. But still. Now that the question was raised, it really does make me wonder. Her and I used to laugh and joke around, talk about things, she was even going to watch my puppy while I was in Cabo. At this point I can honestly say that I have no clue why she turned on me.

On another note, I have to say how much I miss my friends Erin and Jessica from the office. They were so much fun. We used to take our breaks together and our lunches. It was just awesome having people that you were close to at work since you spend so much time there. They are wonderful and I love more than anything that nothing has changed between us just because I am not in the same office. It really goes to show how strong a bond can be. I guess there was a comment made that people could have taken the wrong way. Most would think that the comment was made negatively towards me. The funny thing is, I was told about the comment after it was made and it was explained and it makes me laugh how simple minded some people can be and actually think that any of the people that I was close to truly think that the office is better without me there. In fact, the comment itself was meant to let people know that the office is quiet due to the fact that people don't know who to trust. After what happened to me and one other person before me, people are scared that they could be next. So the most viable option would be to stick to themselves and not go shooting off there mouths. I am proud that my friend spoke up when she did and said what she said. I am even more happy that she is a big enough person to come to me and tell me what she said and explain to me what she meant by it.

Since I have been gone, I realize how nice it is to be away from all the caddiness and drama. Not that I don't miss certain things, but I think you get the point. Things seem to keep changing around there and getting more and more strict. And to have to worry about who is going behind your back is no way to spend 40 hours of your week. It is nice to be in an office that isn't like that. It just goes to show how different different places can be.

One of the biggest things through this that I have learned is that no matter what the issue, I will be an adult and the more mature person in any situation. If I have a problem with someone, I will go to that person and talk to them about it and resolve it. I won't go behind that persons back. I don't want to ever look like a coward. I don't ever want people to be talking negatively behind my back or worry that they can't trust me. I want people to trust coming to me. More than anything, I know that I will always be the better person.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

I guess the only thing I can come up with is that this girl is jealous of all the wonderful things you have in your life! She must just want to try and destroy you and she doesn't realize she had the opposite effect and destroyed herself....Also if you need me to, I can take care of the puppy!