Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A SHOUT OUT

I have to send out a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Shannon, Rob, and Brandon! She is pregnant with her second baby!

You have no idea how excited I am about this. I feel like it was just like last week that she told me that her and Rob were trying. I remember being super excited just cause they were trying, yet thinking it was going to take forever. I think I even remember complaining that I would be waiting a year to hear that she finally was. Then out of no where I got my ass ripped for not checking my email since that is where she decided to tell me and then had to come out and tell me since I was in no hurry to check my email. The funny thing is, she had put it up on her blog and I came home wasted on Friday...like at 3am...and I saw the pregnancy test but was too drunk to read what she wrote so didn't think anything of it. Plus I really thought I would have known before reading it (not that it is a bad thing). And when we were talking on the phone I had totally forgotten, due to alcohol, about her post.

Anyhow, my friend, I am so happy for you and your family. I am so excited to be there for this experience that you and your family will be going through. You are such a wonderful mother! YAY for you!

Oh and just so you know, I am not scared of your raging hormones. I will still be right there and wouldn't think any different of you. I will be here no matter what.

CONGRATS my darling.

No comments: