Monday, March 26, 2007

A little down

I am not so sure what my deal is, but for the last couple days, I have really been out of it. I have found myself being very emotional and little things are getting to me. Things that normally don't bother me are bothering me. My feelings are being hurt so easy and I just don't get it. There are a ton of things on my mind and yet, I can't place what the things actually are or why I am bothered by them. It is the weirdest feeling ever. I have been doing so good lately doing all the things that make me happy. I am spending time with my friends, eating good, and working out. So what the fuck is eating me up!?

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

maybe you are pregnant...maybe you are having sympathy pregnant emotions for me!

Jen said...

Apparently the sympathy pregnant emotions are going around....

Read my stupid blog in question from this STUPID morning...

In any case: {{{{{HUG}}}}} (that's my e-mail hug)!!!