Friday, March 9, 2007

Random Post

You know what I find amusing? Girls that post pictures of themselves looking all scandalous on myspace and then find it shocking that a guy would actually send a sexual message to them. Are you kidding me? When you are showing off your tits and ass and taking partially nude pictures, most guys are going to think sex and probably think that you are easy. That is just my assumption anyway. Seriously though, when you post pictures like that up, what message are you trying to portray? That you are sweet and innocent? I don't think so. Not to mention, there are crazies on myspace. What is even more amusing is when the girls post a bulletin displaying the sexual message that they received and act all shocked about it. Hello, you are asking for it with half naked pictures on display.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

Hmmm, do you think i posted pictures of all my jigglies in their glory I would get weirdos wanting to see me!!! Ha ha those would be super weirdos if they wanted to see all this jelly