Thursday, March 29, 2007

Last Nights Dream

I seriously had one of the weirdest dreams ever last night. I only remember the good parts though. Like the part where my friend Shannon went into labor. So we rush to the hospital and as we are delivering her baby, sure enough, I some how go into labor and have my own baby. It was nuts. It was the same day and everything. What was even more crazy about the whole thing is that I wasn't pregnant...or didn't think that I was pregnant. I wasn't showing whatsoever and didn't have any of the signs that you would normally get while pregnant. No, I looked in my dream just like I do now. It was so odd.

I don't know where the hell this came from. Maybe it was Shannon telling me that I might be sympathy pregnant with her since my period still doesn't want to come. Maybe it is the fact that I feel like I am just getting bigger even though I have been watching what I eat and working out. I am so into trying to look better that I was in bed at 10pm last Saturday night and up and at the gym by 8:30am on Saturday. I am getting frustrated because I am not seeing a difference or feeling a change. But to have a dream that I am pregnant? I guess weirder things could happen. All I know is the dream weirded me out. I am frustrated from not seeing any sign that I have been really trying to be more healthy and active. I am even more frustrated at how bloated my damn stomach is. Maybe I am just going to pop for real because that is what I really feel like! Ha! Could you imagine??

3 comments:

Jen said...

OMG Stephanie! I think we have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM! I have been working out regularly for at LEAST the last month and a half and have been eating healthy (except for last weekend)and have had NO results of my hard work whatsoever.

My tummy has gotten less bloated, but I still feel larger than normal and gross- and still haven't gotten my period.

As far as your dream goes: I have those dreams from time to time, and never know quite what to make of them and definitely feel weird when I wake up.

I don't think it's much to worry about. Just sympathy Shannon pregnancy symptoms. I have them too , apparently and I am all the way in Portland!

misguidedmommy said...

Interstingly enough, as soon as I get pregnant I start dreaming I'm pregnant and dreaming about my baby and stuff......

misguidedmommy said...

by the way you are totally wacky