Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update on Sister

The MRI results came back and they were normal. So no tumor...thank God! What a huge relief that is for her and everyone else. Now, mom is just waiting to talk to the doctor on what to do next. I guess my sister started taking some vitamins that are supposed to help with the headaches, but she had one yesterday afternoon. I am sure that the vitamins need to get in her system though before you feel the effects of them. I am just so thankful that a tumor is ruled out.

Thank you all for all of your support, kind words, prayers, thoughts...everything. You guys are so wonderful. It truly means a lot to me.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear it. How are YOU feeling?

Anonymous said...

Thank God! What a relief. I hope the vitamins help. Also look up reflexology, there are pressure points in our bodies that help alleviate some of the aches and pains we feel.

I think the headache pressure point is the skin between your thumb abd index finger. I press down in that area when I feel a bad headache coming on. It's worth a try.