Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pleased

I really do find great pleasure in knowing that there are people that have nothing better to do with their lives than try to bring me down. I find even more pleasure in knowing that whoever (could be more than one person) it is takes the time to visit my blog, read my blog, and then create names and passwords just so they can leave a snide comment on my blog. I wonder if they really have nothing better to do with themselves.

I got this comment this morning when I talked about how cold it is in my office: "do you do anything other than complain?"

Ha! Obviously you don't read my blog in it's entirety.

The first negative comment (the one that got erased!) was posted on my post about what I was thankful for right around Thanksgiving. Who in their right mind would be mean to someone when the post is so uplifting and nice. Truthfully, it shows that the person doing it isn't a good person at all and has nothing but negative energy filling their heart. It is so funny to me because it doesn't ruin my day, it doesn't bring me down, it doesn't do anything but amuse me how immature some people are. The people that judge me and take the time out of their day to do stupid shit only shows me that they are unhappy with their own life and can't stay out of mine.


I realize that having this blog leaves me open to be judged and scrutinized. And that is ok by me. You don't have to like me, you don't have to like what I write, and you don't have to visit this blog. Blogging is something that I enjoy. It is a way of releasing things that are on my mind and finding support and new friends. I don't just write about happy times. I talk about the trying times and the not so good, as well as the happy and fun times. Most of the good is on my private blog, but I still share A LOT of good on this one as well. It truly has been a great experience that will not be ruined by immature people that have nothing better to do with their time than be assholes to other people. This is a time of year when people are supposed to be nice, caring, merry. So for those of you that aren't feeling that, I am sorry for you. I hope that in time you are able to find that eventually. It's time to grow up, let go, and move on.

3 comments:

angie said...

You sure do get a ton of shit on this blog don't you!! Oh well if they don't like what they are reading let them leave huh!

Anonymous said...

People like that are just sad and pathetic. Whatever sweetheart you just keep writing about whatever you want. xoxo

Jayla'sMommy said...

It's so pathetic that some people seem to have nothing better to do than trying to bring others down. But you are so right, if they don't like your blog they should just not read it...
Good thing though that you don't let them bring you down :)