Thursday, December 13, 2007

Basketball

I used to go to the UNR basketball games with my ex a lot. There was one season a couple years ago and I think we only missed one or two home games. It was crazy. Last year I only went to a few. These games are seriously so much fun to go to. I love watching them play and I love just being out and doing something.

I was able to score Eli and I some free tickets from one of my hook-ups on campus for last nights game. We made a whole night of it. We both were home early, went to dinner, and then went to the game. It was such a nice, simple evening.

There was a guy sitting behind us that was seriously cracking my ass up the whole time. This guy would seriously just start screaming at the ref's and yet, was pretty far away that I am sure they couldn't hear him. He talked shit the whole time and was just hysterical to listen to. I couldn't help but laugh. Not only was the game good, but I had some extra entertainment as well!

1 comment: