Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Day is Made

Eli informed me last night that he would be working up at one of the new buildings on campus. This is exciting just because we would be working in the same vicinity, but realistically, that doesn't mean that either of us would actually have the time to see the other. Me, I am training on a new job and him, well...his job is so random that he could or couldn't get breaks and what not.

First thing this morning I pulled into the parking garage and the first thing that I saw was his crane out the opening. I instantly smiled. I know, I am sappy. I mean, we hadn't even been apart a couple hours. But still it made my heart thud. Then as I was walking out of the parking garage I sent him a text message saying, "I see you...!" By the time I walked out, he was peeking out the crane and instantly waved when he saw me. So cute. (I am sure some of you are barfing...oh well, I never get sappy on here) A few seconds later I got a text saying, "I love you." So freaking cute.

The day went on and we were texting. I was busy during his break. Then I was busy doing my new job and missed his lunch. I know, I suck and am an asshole. Oh well. I didn't think that I would see him because of that, but then, he surprised me and called when he left the job and stopped by to see me before he went back to the shop. I thought that was sweet considering we will be home together in just a little bit. The guy makes me smile that is for sure.

So, it is because of my sweet boyfriend that my day was made.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Awww...that's so cute!

Valley Girl said...

Awwwwwwwww!!! That's too cute!

Lainey-Paney said...

I'm not barfing. That's cute.