Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Can't Wait!!!

So a bunch of things that we ordered for the kids for Christmas came to the house. I am so very excited. Going through everything, I felt like it was Christmas and got so excited for them. I seriously can't wait to see how they are and how they react. It's going to be so great and so wonderful!!!! It's so fun being on this side of it and has been a great experience so far. I am truly enjoying it.

I still have so much that I need to do though. I haven't bought for any of my friends, still have my parents and sister to buy for and then some of the people on Eli's side. I swear I love this time of year so much, but it is so stressful at the same time. I wish that I would have been more prepared this year, but with so many things going on and a new house, you do what you can. And the house makes the stress more than worth it. I am just looking forward to all the family time. That by far out weighs everything.

No comments: