Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finally Busy

It is so nice. I love it. I am still bouncing between both positions, but I have found it to be good in the sense that I am always having something to do. There isn't so much down time at work. With the new position I am learning so many new things and the lady training me has completely backed off and given me everything. Most everything I know what to do, but there are certain times that there are more things to do...like end of the year, balancing things, and so on. So I am doing the new stuff now. It is very refreshing and energizing to be learning new things and be trusted to do important stuff on my own in a job that is brand new.

But, with the responsibility, comes stress. The other job was so carefree. I had been doing it for so long that it was nothing to do it. I could do it in my sleep! Now I am just trying to find a balance. And it's not a bad stress, but a good stress. A stress of actually having stuff to do and having to prioritize things. I am just so happy and so thankful that all this is working out and that I am picking up and learning everything so fast. And I am very thankful for all the help and support I have gotten from my co-workers.

Alright, back to work now! Just wanted to update on how well things were going!

1 comment:

KellyNerd said...

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for stopping by mine! I am going to give yours a read!