Monday, December 10, 2007

Headache

I have such a bad headache. I am so sick of this shit. It looks like I am going to have to get an epidural. I need to schedule it and hopefully it will happen fairly soon because I need some sort of relief. I am so tired of the pain. I just hate this. It affects so much - especially my work. It is hard to sit on the computer all day when your neck is killing me.

I know I have whined over this before, but it is something that sucks to deal with and live with especially when I was pain free before the accident ever happened. What's even better, is I wasn't doing anything wrong the day of the accident. I was simply on my way to the gym at 4pm. What is more annoying is all the people involved that are claiming that they aren't at fault. The people that dropped the furniture that work for a big company here in town are saying, "Well, if people were paying attention, they would have slowed down or changed lanes and no accident would have happened even though there was something in the road." And then everyone else is saying that the accident happened because of that piece of furniture. I am just so lucky I was paying attention and came to a stop - even though I was still forced into my friend in front of me.

Ok, enough whining. I just want to feel better.

3 comments:

Jayla'sMommy said...

I'm sorry that you're in so much pain... I hope you feel better soon. I didn't even know that you had a car accident. I really am in serious need of catching up!!!
Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!

Lindz said...

Suck! Feel better soon. Question... How long would en epidural even help you for? And could you even function with one?

Jen said...

Ok- so if your epidural is anything like the one I had while in labor then you will LOVE it. Go get it girl! There is no point being in pain!!