Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend Recap

It was a GREAT first Thanksgiving with my "new" family. I seriously had such a great time. And I think that Eli and the kids did too. We love each and every time we have the kids with us. We had to have the kiddos to their mom at 3:30 on Thanksgiving, but were able to do "dinner" with them while we had them. I swear they are the cutest things ever. Seth is such a ham when he is eating. Oh how I love them. After we dropped them off, it was off to spend the evening with my whole family. It was really a nice time. It is so amazing to me all the food that we have since my family is so big (there were over 30 people there). The table was insanely filled with food. I wish I had a picture of it to show...and that wasn't even dessert or appetizers.

Friday we got up, did some cleaning and before we knew it, we were off to get the kids to spend our weekend with them. We were super lucky and got to get them at 1pm, so we had a good portion of Friday with them instead of just the evening. The rest of the weekend was jam packed. We literally did something every day. It was a lot of family time and a lot of fun for the kids.

It was so nice all of us being together. I am seriously one lucky girl.

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

:)
glad y'all had such a good time.

angie said...

Sounds like it was a good time! I'm glad you were able to have some time with the kids on the holiday too :)