Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just A Girl

Unfortunately, your comment is lost that you left yesterday. I wanted to comment on it before just allowing it to sit on my blog, but somehow it is even deleted out of my email. Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to come and visit my blog and taking the time to comment, even if negatively. The fact that you posted the comment on a blog that was talking about good things in life and were trying to bring me down seriously amuses me.

What have I done in the last year to do anything bad in my life??? In the last year I have done nothing but improve my life - get rid of negative people, good jobs, good friends, and awesome boyfriend and the big bonus two wonderful kids. Yep, I am a horrible person.

I just wanted to say that if you think that your negative and vague comments are going to bring me down or upset me or even affect my life at all, you have another thing coming. If anything, it makes me stronger and makes me realize how many sad, negative, and immature so many people are in this world.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What?! I totally missed the comment! Anywhoo- whoever she is: WHAT A BITCH! :-P

misguidedmommy said...

man i wish i saw the comment too