Monday, November 26, 2007

Meme - Suspicion

Shannon tagged me for a meme. Things that make me suspicious. This really isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I would have written it last week, but I just couldn't really come up with anything.

*whispering - I hate it. It fucks with my head. Even if I know that without a shadow of a doubt I am not being talked about, I still think that I am missing something...it's so weird.
*closed doors - what is going on behind them, being said
*stuffing - it just looks like shit and doesn't seem right. I seriously can't eat it. Plus I hate mushy stuff. YUCK
*I can't sleep if other people are awake. I feel like I might miss out on something.
*where the hell all my money goes. seems my check disappears as soon as I freaking get it.

Damn this is so not easy. Ummm....

I really am going to have to think on this more. But in the mean time, I tag Jen, Angie, Megan, Babba, and Patty.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE Stuffing. It is my FAVORITE PART! My dad makes FANTASTIC STUFFING. Mmmm...

Dang I am going to have to THINK about this one.

angie said...

I am really going to have to think about this one too! Gosh I still have to post about the award you gave me...aren't I just the most ungrateful recepient!! I promise I will do it this week and I will post this meme too!